How To Declare a Psychology Major
To declare a major in psychology, please view our online major information presentation. You will need to watch this video in one sitting and it will take approximately 45 minutes.
In this information presentation, you will learn:
- The courses you can take to complete the psychology major
- The differences between the BS and BA degrees in psychology
- Career possibilities with a degree in psychology
- The many opportunities and resources available to you in the Department of Psychology
- When, why, and how to see your Psychology Academic Advisor
At the end of this information presentation, you will be asked to enter your contact information to schedule an appointment with a Psychology Advisor to officially declare the psychology major. You must meet with a Psychology Academic Advisor to officially declare a psychology major.