Lifespan Sociomoral Development
Cognitive, emotional and cross-cultural aspects or moral development and social behavior across the life span. Emphasis on current findings, basic theoretical issues and applied topics (e.g. treatment of antisocial behavior).
Credit Hours: 3
Psych 2220(H) and 2300; or graduate standing.
Meets the following Psychology Major Goals:
Knowledge Base in Psychology
- Describe key concepts, principles, & overarching themes in psychology
- Develop working knowledge of psychology's content domains
Scientific Inquiry & Critical Thinking
- Use scientific reasoning to interpret psychological phenomena
- Demonstrate psychology information literacy
- Demonstrate effective writing for different purposes
Syllabus: View Sample Syllabus
<< Back to listings