The Undergraduate Advising Office assists students in answering questions regarding the undergraduate program in
psychology, considering career options, applying to graduate school, facilitating involvement in the major, and
leading to successful completion of a degree in psychology. Our office is located at 015 Psychology Building on the Columbus
campus of The Ohio State University.
General office hours are from 8am until 5pm. To schedule an appointment with your advisor, please schedule online or call our office at (614) 292-5750.
Alisa Paulsen, Ph.D.
Director of Undergraduate Programs
Lisa Cravens-Brown, Ph.D.
Advisors are assigned to students
based on the student's last name.
Jackie von Spiegel, M.A.
Academic Advisor for Students A - Dh
Ashley Sweaney, M.A.
Academic Advisor for Students J - L
Kari Fullen, M.A.
Academic Advisor for Students M - Sb
Laura Whitaker, M.S., M.A.
Academic Advisor for Students Sc - Z
Some of the services and programs we provide include:
- Psychology course/degree planning for psychology majors and minors
- Information about the field of psychology and related fields
- Information about volunteer and internship opportunities
- Evaluate psychology transfer credit
- Psychology Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair
- Applying to Graduate School in Psychology Workshop
- Undergraduate Psychology Research Colloquium
- Psychology Enrichment Program