Research about monkeys and apes with emphasis on their learning, arts, memory, curiosity, language, and neuropsychological problems.
Credit Hours: 3
Psych 1100 or 1100H or permission of instructor.
Meets the following Psychology Major Goals:
Knowledge Base in Psychology
- Describe key concepts, principles, & overarching themes in psychology
- Develop working knowledge of psychology's content domains
Scientific Inquiry & Critical Thinking
- Use scientific reasoning to interpret psychological phenomena
- Demonstrate psychology information literacy
Ethical & Social Responsibility in a Diverse World
- Appy ethical standards to evaluate psychological science & practice
Syllabus: View Sample Syllabus
<< Back to listings