Psychology 2220 Learning Lab
Room 015 Lazenby Hall
Applications for AU17-SP18 are due March 29, 2017
Spring 2017 Hours
|Wednesday||10:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM||4:00 PM|
The Psychology 2220 Learning Lab provides free academic support for students enrolled in Psychology 2220.
Trained Peer Experts can assist student with clarifying concepts, reviewing for tests, and practicing problems.
What you can expect in the Learning Lab:
- The Learning Lab contains tables and chairs, computers, the Psychology 2220 textbook, and other resources so you are able to spread out and work on your data analysis problems and homework.
- All services are free and you do not need to make an appointment.
- Sign in before starting on your work and also make sure to sign out when leaving the lab.
- Undergraduate Psychology 2220 Peer Experts are available in the lab for assistance. Just raise your hand if you need help.
- You are encouraged to work with your peers on practice problems and reviewing concepts. However, homework problems need to be completed individually.
- Ask questions when you need assistance or are confused on a concept.
What you cannot expect in the Learning Lab:
- Peer Experts will not work problems for you or give you answers to homework problems or test questions.
- The Learning Lab is not a substitute for your class.
- One-on-one tutoring cannot be offered for your entire visit. The Peer Experts will help all students in the lab and answer questions as needed.
- Help cannot be guaranteed if you come in on exam day and the lab is crowded. Come in early and often for the most attention.